A step-by-step guide for successful Discord setup.
In order to get access to deals and private channels, you will need to hold at least 250 BDT tokens in your wallet.
If you already have BDT tokens locked on the platform, please follow the instructions below.
Please follow the instructions in the message to connect your wallet!
Use Metamask or similar to connect the wallet with which you staked BDT tokens on BD platform!
You will receive your role automatically based on the number of BDT tokens you have staked on the BD platform!
You should now be able to access restricted Discord channels applicable to your access level.
- Note that the P-[Level] indicates you've locked your tokens on the platform
- You can interact with the bot again if you change access levels.
- If you lose your discord access but still hold BDT, interact with the bot again.
Right-click on the server icon or server name to access the server specific notification settings. Set settings as seen below:
All members agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Be respectful towards all members
- Read through Announcements, FAQ, and recent messages before asking a question
- Use the search function to check if similar questions have been previously asked
- Pinned messages generally contain crucial information
- Choose the best channel for your message
- If unsure, post in chat-bdt-holders
- Do not post the same message in multiple channels
- Use the reply button or tag to respond or notify a member respectively
- However, do not unnecessary tag team members
- Try to keep the discussion of the channel on topic