Step 1 - Set Up MetaMask Wallet
The first thing you need to get started is a digital wallet.
• This will bring us to the second image. Here we select the device we would like to install the wallet on (blue rectangle) and then click Install (red rectangle).
• Next, we need to create a wallet.
• Click on the Create a Wallet button (black rectangle). This will prompt you to generate a secret backup phrase that your wallet is built on.
• Next, we will click on the MetaMask icon to prompt the token to be added to the wallet.
• Click Add Token.
• Alternatively, you can add the BDT token by manually inputting the token address shown to the right.
• This will reveal our deposit address (wallet) that we can copy and distribute as required.